Sunday, October 16, 2011

Me! Brownie Mama

by Brownie Mama
I am a little shy but I really want to tell you guys about my life in Rum Cay.
My name is Brownie and I am an eight year old Pot Cake, that is how mutts are called in the Bahamas. Most pot cakes have a hard life, I feel bad for them, they usually live on the streets and have to fend for themselves. But not me.
I live in a Marina called Sumner Point and I have a good life! I have fun, I take many naps, I am fed every day by my humans and sometimes I catch myself a fresh fish.


This is me, Brownie, I don't know if they gave me this name because I am brown or because I am as sweet as a brownie!
If you look at my chest and legs you will see many scars, I was stabbed by a stingray many times but that is another story for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment